Classification： Electrical Measuring Meter
Description： LF5003 base station DC power metering module is an intelligent data acquisition instrument specially developed for tower...
* DC power metering function, and its data storage.
* The default values of six DC metering channels are as follows: the first is the total metering, the second is mobile users, the third is Unicom users, the fourth is telecom users, and the fifth and sixth are reserved shunt.
* The metering module has the function of sub user measurement, which can be set by debugging tools, and output the monthly power consumption and proportion according to the user.
* It can measure the maximum electrical parameters of six DC circuits.
* Measure the current DC system voltage, current and power operation parameters of each loop.
* AC voltage measurement, through AI analog input dc0 ~ 5V measurement to calculate the corresponding AC voltage.
Alarm monitoring function
* The power metering module monitors the voltage of the power supply system and the operation status of the module.
* DC voltage output low alarm (default threshold value 47v), when the system voltage is less than the set threshold value, the low voltage alarm will be generated.
* DC voltage output high alarm (default threshold value 58V), when the system voltage is greater than the set threshold, it will generate voltage over alarm.
* A power down alarm (default threshold value of 46v) is generated when the system voltage is less than the set threshold and the corresponding circuit load current is less than 40% of the current under 50VDC voltage.
* AC input power failure alarm (default threshold value is 85V). When the input voltage of AC isolation transmitter is less than the set threshold value, AC input power failure alarm will be generated.
* AC voltage calculation parameter (the default value is set to 0), when this value is set to 0, the AC input power failure alarm function will not be turned on; if the AC input power failure alarm function is to be enabled, the AC voltage will be changed the calculation parameter is set as the conversion ratio of the AC isolation transmitter connected. If the specification of the AC isolation transmitter is AC220V input corresponding to DC5V output, it is set to 44 (AC220V / DC5V = 44).
* Module fault alarm: in case of one of the following conditions, it will report module fault alarm; ① module storage fault; ② module metering fault.
Data storage function
* The meter has the function of storing historical electric quantity data and historical alarm information.
* Each minute data is frozen and saved, and the storage quantity of each data (voltage, current, power, electric energy, time) of each channel shall not be less than 1500.
* Freezing and saving the whole point data, the default is 60 minutes, and the storage quantity of each data (voltage, current, power, electric energy, time) of each channel shall not be less than 1500.
* Save the monthly meter reading data, the default meter reading day is 0:00 on the first day (the meter reading day can be set), and the storage quantity is not less than 24.
* The monthly electric energy of each circuit is frozen and stored, and the settlement time is frozen according to the set meter reading day time, and the storage quantity is not less than 24.
* Historical alarm information shall be stored in real time, and the storage quantity shall not be less than 500. The alarm information includes: alarm type (low voltage alarm, over voltage alarm, level I low voltage disconnection alarm, AC input power failure alarm, module fault alarm), alarm occurrence time.
* All kinds of historical data and set parameters are stored permanently after power failure.